Welcome to the Merchant Advisory Group CyberRisk Hub!
You must be a registered user to access the CyberRisk Hub.
- If you are already registered, enter your Username and Password in the Member Login box in the upper right corner of this screen.
- If this is your first time here, please complete the New User Registration form below.
Note: You must have a valid Access Code in order to complete your registration. You should have received an Access Code with your policy. If you do not have an Access Code, please contact email@example.com. If you have an Access Code, but are experiencing difficulties registering or logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New User Registration
The MAG CyberRisk Hub that MAG engaged NetDiligence® to provide for you, lists specific third-party technical and legal resources that may assist you in recovering from an incident. Please note that MAG has listed these highly specialized vendors solely as a convenience to you and to help you expedite your recovery. Be aware that MAG does not endorse the vendors’ respective services. MAG is not affiliated with these third-party vendors nor are we receiving compensation or other benefit for listing them in this portal. Before you engage any of these companies, MAG urges you to conduct your own due diligence to ensure the companies and their services meet your needs. Unless otherwise indicated or approved, the cost of services from these companies is your responsibility. Should you choose to engage a vendor or service, you are doing so at your own risk and MAG has no liability to you regardless of the outcome of your engagement of any vendor The CyberRiskHub also contains certain tools, descriptions, checklists, guidance, and aggregated information. MAG provides these resources solely as a convenience to you, and does not endorse these resources or warrant the accuracy of information provided or contained in these resources. The MAG is not providing any legal advice to you and in the event of a data breach or other security incident, you are urged to engage with your own professionals, legal and otherwise.
A Q&A with Scott Diamond of Chicago Crypto Network, LLC
Blockchain is an emerging technology with the potential to greatly reduce cyber risk and ensure data integrity. To find out more about how it works and why organizations can benefit from rethinking their business processes, I talked to Scott Diamond of Chicago Crypto Network.
Cyber Risk News
- Alteryx data breach exposed 123 million American households' information
- Alteryx data breach exposed 123 million American households’ information
- Uber hit with 2 lawsuits over gigantic 2016 data breach
- Recent Decision Is Reminder That Separate Cyber Insurance Policies Are Necessary
- Tether Claims $31 Million Theft of USD Token by Hacker, Flags it ‘Non-Redeemable’